HOW DO I FIND OUT THE RING SIZE?
Before ordering, it is important to determine the exact size of the ring. We recommend the following options:
1. JEWELLERY WORKSHOP. The ring size can be found out at your nearest jewellery store. Experienced masters with the appropriate equipment will inform you about the exact size.
2. JEWELLER. Another way to determine your finger size is to visit a local jeweller to try out the rings. However, this method can lead to inaccurate results.
3. YOUR OWN RING. If you already have a matching ring, you can measure the inner diameter of that ring.
HOW CAN YOU PLACE AN ORDER?
You have a number of different ways to place an order:
1. INTERNET PAGE. Order on our website in the shop area (kochut.at/en/shop).
2. TELEPHONE. Call us at +43 650 796 1059.
3. SOCIAL NETWORKS. You can also contact us on one of the following social networks:
4. IN OUR SHOP. If you live in Vienna and would like to visit us, you can place your order in our local shop. Please contact us in advance so that we can arrange a suitable appointment with you.
1. JEWELLERY SELECTION. Please choose a model and contact us to proceed with the order.
2. PAYMENT. After clarifying and confirming the order details, we ask you for a deposit of 50 % of the sales price, in order to start with the production.
3. ORDER DURATION. The average production time is about 25 working days.
4. DELIVERY and PAYMENT. After your jewellery has been made, we will contact you to complete the payment and specify your delivery option.
We ask for your understanding that we only deliver after an advanced payment has been made, and the shipping will only occur after the total purchase price and shipping costs have been transferred. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and size of the package, the value of the jewellery and the selected shipping method.
The prices listed include the value added tax (VAT) of 20 % but exclude the shipping costs.
Due to particularities in the production of rings, we would charge you a lump sum of EUR 150,-- for a ring resizing. Therefore, we ask you to determine the correct ring size with special care. We assume no liability for the size communicated to us by the customer.